1. Join Our Network
Join our email network to receive community updates and calls for volunteers.
Connect Online and Share Posts:
2. Donate to Planned Parenthood Northern California
The work to protect Planned Parenthood clients’ access to care starts now. Your support is more important than ever.
→ Donate to help us continue our services: Planned Parenthood health centers are open, and they’re continuing to deliver vital reproductive health care — like birth control, cancer screenings, and STD testing and treatment.
3. Join Us on the Front Lines Locally
Meet Our Team and Other Planned Parenthood Supporters.
For 100 years, Planned Parenthood has helped keep millions of people healthy, informed and safe. Access to our life-saving health care and education services has transformed the way people live, work, and love. As we enter our second century, Planned Parenthood Northern California will establish a Flagship location that we design and own, in the heart of the city. Beginning in 2020, 1522 Bush Street will serve San Francisco and beyond for generations to come.
We invite you to voice your support on July 20th at the Planning Commission hearing. It’s extremely important that the Commissioners hear from local residents who share our vision for Planned Parenthood’s new home in San Francisco.
Join us at the hearing on July 20th at Noon at City Hall, 1 Carlton B. Goodlett Street, Room 400.
Can't make it? Send a letter to the Planning Committee or sign our petition.
4. Speak Out Against Hate
Planned Parenthood Northern California’s patients are from all walks of life. They are immigrants, Muslim, Black, Latinx, and LGBTQ — and they all deserve access to health care in a safe and welcoming place.
Wherever you are (online or IRL), declare your rejection of hate and your solidarity with these communities. Show that you believe every single person is deserving of respect, dignity, and equal rights under the law.
You don’t have to speak out alone. There are several groups supporting solidarity with intersecting communities:
- American Civil Liberties Union: Help the ACLU fight unconstitutional policies.
- Color of Change: Join the nation’s largest online racial justice organization.
- Human Rights Campaign: Help LGBTQ people get treated equally, everywhere.
- National Disability Rights Network: Advocate for people with disabilities.
- Our100.org: Take a stand with 100 women of color leaders.
- ShowingUpForRacialJustice.org: Now is the moment for white people to be bold and join the movement for racial justice.
- Southern Poverty Law Center: Make the promises of the Civil Rights Movement a reality for all.
- Transgender Law Center: Ensure all can live safe, authentic lives regardless of gender identity or expression.
- Trust Black Women: Report anti-abortion activity in the Black community to SisterSong and a Trust Black Women partner.
- United We Dream: Fight for relief and fair treatment for all undocumented immigrants.
5. Get Care With Us - Make an Appointment
Planned Parenthood Northern California's health centers continue to provide vital services to every person, no matter what.
You can support Planned Parenthood Northern California by making your next reproductive health care appointment at your local Planned Parenthood health center. Need birth control? A well-woman exam? STD tests? We can help you with that and more. Some Planned Parenthood Northern Callifornia health centers also provide hormone replacement therapy for trans clients. We also take insurance.
6. Show Your Solidarity on Social Media With #IStandWithPP
Use social media to reject hate and refuse to let the president roll back the rights we’ve fought so hard to secure.
Tweet your defiance along with the hashtag #IStandWithPP.
Connect With The Community Online