- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our sites. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still visit PPGI.org pages.
- We may collect personally identifiable information (name, e-mail address, physical address, and other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. If you choose to sign up for e-mail updates, your information will become part of our organizational database, and may be used for sending additional information to you. Your personal information will not be given or sold to any organizations or entities not affiliated with Planned Parenthood.
- If you choose to join the Planned Parenthood Responsible Choices activist list and database, your information will be added to our activist list and database. We have an electronic network and therefore need an email address to send you informational updates and action alerts on reproductive rights issues. We need your full postal address to determine your elected representatives. Your personal information will not be given or sold to any organizations or entities not affiliated with Planned Parenthood.
- PPGI.org will protect the personal information that you share with us. PPGI.org does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information to third parties. If we share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
- Personally identifying information collected will be used only in connection with PPGI.org, or for such purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- PPGI.org performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our sites. This data is not linked to personally identifiable information.
- While PPGI.org will make every attempt to protect the personal information that you share with us, electronic mail is not secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, you may want to send it by postal mail instead.
PPGI.org may occasionally update this policy. Notice of revisions will be posted here.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
Any Web site you enter, including www.ppgi.org, automatically collects and temporarily stores some information about your computer and your visit: your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address (this is not your email address); the domain from which you access the Internet (e.g. "AOL.com" or "Princeton.edu"); the name, version, and specifications of your computer and your computer's operating system; the Internet address of the Web site, if any, from which you came to our site; the date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent on the site; and which pages you visited.
If you just browse through our site, read pages, or download information, the above information is all that we collect. We use this information to formulate statistics (possibly with the help of outside experts) that show the number of visitors to the different sections of our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. For example, we use the browser information to help us design our Web site so that as many people as possible will be able to view the pages correctly. These statistics do not reveal personal information.
Return to the Planned Parenthood Action Network of Iowa and Nebraska homepage