Donate to My Fundraiser
Thanks for visiting my fundraising page for Planned Parenthood. As you know, I care a lot about women’s health and rights. With health centers under attack across the country and a new Congress and state legislatures chock full of anti-women's health leaders, I knew I had to do more right now to support Planned Parenthood’s critical work.
Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care for women, men, and young people. It’s the nation’s largest provider of sex education, as well, and the most influential advocate for women’s health and rights in the U.S.
I’m doing my part to help the millions of people Planned Parenthood reaches with health services and education each year, and to make sure Planned Parenthood has the resources to protect women’s health and rights in the courts, in Congress, and in statehouses across the country. That’s why I’m raising money for Planned Parenthood — and it’s why I’m asking you to chip in to support my efforts. Whatever you can give will help.
Click "Donate to my Fundraiser" to make a gift now and help me reach my goal.
Want to learn more about the impact we’re having by supporting Planned Parenthood? Check out these amazing facts about their work:
- Planned Parenthood provides nearly 500,000 Pap tests and 550,000 breast exams nationally each year.
- Planned Parenthood provides sexual and reproductive health care, education, and information to 4,665,000 people worldwide each year.
- Planned Parenthood has more than 60 independent local affiliates that operate more than 700 health centers throughout the United States, providing high-quality services to people where they’re needed most.
- Planned Parenthood is there for people struggling to access care. Nearly 80% of Planned Parenthood patients have incomes just above or below the federal poverty line.
- Planned Parenthood is leading the charge for women’s health and rights — advocating at the local, state, and federal level for laws that protect a woman’s ability to make her own health care decisions, and working to expand accessible and quality care.
Thanks again for your donation. I look forward to celebrating with you when I reach my goal!
This fundraiser began on January 16, 2017.Jack Swiker
As a Planned Parenthood Fearless Fundraiser, you're making a real difference in the lives of women, men, and young people who rely on Planned Parenthood.
Thank you — for all you've done and all you will continue to do,
Let's Make this Happen!Donate to my Fundraiser
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.