Exercising gives you endorphins and endorphins make you HAPPY! What better way to spread that happiness than GIVING BACK to the community? It's the STRENGTH of each individual member of our community that makes this us so strong TOGETHER. We are women empowering women with health, wellness, knowledge & choice. With the stakes for women's health and rights at its all time high, it is important to us that we do everything we can to give back. We're taking this opportunity to combine a workout and a raffle benefiting Planned Parenthood.
WAYS TO GIVE BACK
- Donate online at our Planned Parenthood fundraising page. Whether it's $5 or $50, every little bit helps.
- Attend the BBG South Bay Meetup on 4/2/17 and buy tickets to win amazing prizes our Feel Good, Do Good raffle. You will have donated to a good cause and also walk away with a great prize!
- Planned Parenthood provides nearly 400,000 Pap tests and nearly 500,000 breast exams nationally each year.
- Planned Parenthood provides sexual and reproductive health care, education, and information to 5,180,000 people worldwide each year.
- Planned Parenthood has 59 independent local affiliates that operate nearly 700 health centers throughout the United States, providing high-quality services to people where they’re needed most.
- Planned Parenthood is there for people struggling to access care. Seventy-eight percent of Planned Parenthood health care patients live with incomes of 150 percent of the federal poverty level or less.
- Planned Parenthood is leading the charge for women’s health and rights – advocating at the local, state, and federal level for laws that protect a woman’s ability to make her own health care decisions, and working to expand accessible and quality care.